Friday, February 16, 2007

On The Train, Mar 8, 2006

I purposely didn’t take the pain killer last night as I thought I did not need it. The result I woke up in pain. I struggled to the bathroom and took a longer time to do my things. I made a second mistake by allowing my stubbornness to prevail and drove to the station. When I got down from the Ranger the degree of pain increased. I was still stubborn enough to ignore it and paid the price when excruciatingly had to endure the 45 minutes train ride to work. At the office after a while trying to manage works I went to see the doctor and she ordered me home. Now I am excruciatingly enduring the painful train ride home. To ease the pain a bit I started writing this.I guess I have to slow down a bit and the analogy of looking out of a fast moving train is still very true to me. If you are not careful you would not be able to grasp the big picture. Worse still you could break something.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...