Wednesday, February 28, 2007

On The Train, Jul 27, 2006

I am on the 1916 train home as I do not wish to be late again. Furthermore my wife and Mar are not feeling well. I need to take them to the clinic. The train is packed as usual which makes me a bit angry at KTMB. The reason of the pack train is not so much of the increase in commuters but more due to the cancellation of the express train. I just do not know the basis of the cancellation. Economics, business strategy, or technical problem is everyone’s guess. You can see how unpleasant most people are and their faces give them away. Some try to make the best by talking to each other to out fox the unpleasantness and some just doze off, some in a standing position, into oblivion.

Right now the train is flowing at a good pace towards UKM and is still full. I guess it would only be almost empty when I disembark at Bangi.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...