Thursday, February 22, 2007

On The Train, April 18, 2006

I got to the station at 2023 and the Seremban train was on the platform already. I thought I could make it but the train left as soon as I cleared the gate. There are seven wooden and one concrete benches at the platform and the average of three persons are sitting on each. About 12 are standing. Comparatively my experience tells me that there are more people using the Sentul – Pelabuhan Klang line than the Rawang – Seremban line. So out of the 33 people waiting about 20 of them would be taking the Sentul –P Klang line.

The number is slightly less than yesterday when I boarded the train. As usual the numbers picked up at KL Sentral and Mid Valley. I was engrossed in my planning for our east coast holiday in June so much so I was oblivious with the happening around me.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...