Monday, February 12, 2007

On The Train, Feb 13, 2006

I was late today and I only left the office after my son pestered me to come home as he needed to buy a book. I am in the 8.30pm train now and approaching Serdang. Shit there is this couple sitting opposite me and they are kissing like nobody business. Making pecking sound in the process. I mean 'perleaseeee…' in a public train. Hold your hormone a little longer. Don’t they have any shame at all? They can say they don’t care but some of us do and no matter how open our society to this thing it is still not our culture. This is the second time in the last few weeks that I am a witness to this behavior. I am appall to say the least and just worried about my kids. They are growing up and there are a lot that I have to worry about. The couple disembarks at Kajang and if I had my way I have thrown them out even earlier.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...