Monday, February 12, 2007

On The Train, Feb 6, 2006

I am not really comfortable now as I am typing somebody is looking at what I am typing. At the corner of my eyes I could see him reading so I switch back and fort between writing my travelogue and this piece. Then as he meddles with his bag I smell the liquor coming out from his breath. Bangi is two stations away and I am really hoping for it to come soon but instead the train sits waiting at Kajang station. What are we waiting for, we are not inform.

We are approaching UKM and I can see different faces waiting to alight. I mean different mood. I realize that at this hour we have different mood. I can see ‘when is my station’ face, eyes that are looking for something not there, a face that says I have a lot of problems already and I do not need KTMB to aggravate it further and a freezing face like in a wax museum. Not one happy face in sight. Trust me not even one except mine …LOL.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...