Tuesday, February 27, 2007

On The Train, July 10, 2006

I have a slight headache today and I just boarded the 1846 train going home. My headache is compounded by the fact that Italy won the World Cup. Nothing personal and know it is not rational but somehow I was born with a gene that hate Italian football no matter what. The office crowd already on the train and a lot more trying to push their way in at KL Sentral worsen my headache.

The World Cup has ended, to some a bit earlier, but a lot of people are still talking about it. About Zidan’s red card, how boring was the final and how Italian supporters enjoying themselves. My personal assessment:Most teams were playing too defensive with 10 players behind the ball that made most game boring to watch. As a whole the standard of this world cup was the lowest.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...