Monday, February 12, 2007

On The Train, Feb 3, 2006

As if KTMB has discovered my blog, after about ten minutes waiting at the Bank Negara station an announcer came on the air to announce that the Seremban train would be late due to, what else, technical problem. I was so glad for KTMB at that point and cannot help but smile. True enough the train was 15 minutes late and already full with commuters. I managed to squeeze a seat between two gentlemen and since I could not comfortably open my laptop I started to read. More commuters poured in at KL Sentral and Mid Valley respectively. Both at KL Sentral and Mid Valley the driver politely announced that there was another train immediately behind us and to patiently wait if you were not able to board. Once again I could not help myself but to smile. Somehow KTMB beginning to sound more human and, I am waiting and hoping for more improvement. The train was really a sardine can when we got to Bandar Tasik Selatan but I kept on reading until I was forced to stop to get down at Bangi.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...