Monday, February 12, 2007

On The Train, Feb 14, 2006

Somebody called me King Ghaz today and I am not sure what to make out of it. But coming from the person it must be an impression of a good thing. On hindsight it could be a sign that I am exposing myself to major risks. Another person actually concurred stating that because I am the one that is responsible for the most expensive project. Whatever I do not need the additional pressure, especially unnecessary pressure. The train was actually packed then the usual but since I have this new toy I mostly oblivious of what happening around me. Only once in a while I looked up hoping to see interesting thing like couple kissing…LOL. Hei! Who could blame me it is Valentine day after all….

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...