Thursday, February 22, 2007

On The Train. April 21, 2006

On the way to work this morning I slept all the way as I was tired. As usual my friends teased me,’ Ye la malam tadi kan malam Jumaat mestila kerja keras mesti la penat.’ I said to them, “MAYBE!’ LOL. But what bothered me was not so much of being tired but the lack of announcement coming from the driver. I was lucky I was conscious when we arrived at KL Sentral if not I would be sleeping through to Kepong or worse Rawang. That would be a real story for my friends

On the way home there was one big guy in red batik shirt sitting about 3 metres from me talking to his handphone so loud that almost everyone in the coach could hear him. Lucky for all of us he disembarked at KL Sentral if not it would be a very painful journey home. The usual Friday crowd boarded at KL Sentral and Mid Valley.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...