Thursday, February 22, 2007

On The Train, May 23, 2006

Hhm ngeh! Another power failure today and this time between Sentul and Putra. I was a bit lucky though as I was outside of the office in the evening attending a meeting. Also, I had planned to stop at MidValley to send my films for processing. The proprietor of the Fotodata there knows me by now and knew my requirement already. I just needed to drop the films sign the form and took a walk before collecting the finish products after an hour. The photos came out good and so did Kak Cik’s. She begins to be quite a decent photographer now. Maybe I can be a bit more serious with her next time and tech her one or two about taking a good photograph.

An announcement came on the air after a about few minutes standing at the MidValley’s platform announcing that the train to Seremban would be at the station in 20 minutes. I guessed it was made for the sake of the commuters that had been waiting there longer than me. The 20 minutes came and gone but no train. Eventually another announcement was made to say it would be another 5 minutes. After 5 minutes still no train and the announcement was repeated for the third time. I got fed-up and walked back to the fence to get myself comfortable and didn’t other to consider anything until the train actually came after almost 45 minutes of waiting. Obviously the train was packed but luckily still not a sardine can.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...