Wednesday, April 11, 2007

On The Train (Stress and Work), Dec 15, 2006

The closer I get to year end the more works that I have to finish. Today the situation was compounded by major problem with the project I am handling. I trust my capability and instinct and I knew we going to be alright as I knew there are people who are in worse position than I am. As if trying to say I was right and remind me that life couldn’t have been more interesting I got a news that my former colleague from MDC passed on today due to cancer. I am sad of course and almost forgotten my own advise to look at the bright side of things. Hear I am now on the train relax and contented going home. Due to, yet another, stranded train at Seputeh we were held at KL Sentral for half an hour. This surely means a pack train and a delay arrival at Bangi.

Whatever it is it’s another week before our year end holiday, another excursion with my family and this time we are going south.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...