Wednesday, April 11, 2007

On The Train, Dec 11, 2006

I was a bit tired today after a very interesting weekend doing a hunt, treasure hunt, to JB. It was fast and furious on the way in and; fast and detours on the way home. Both ways were discovery and interesting as it is fulfilling that I could show my fellow Malaysians about Malaysia. The only set back was the Ranger needed to be sent back to the workshop for further repairs. I do not have much choice as we will be traveling again in two weeks.

Since the school holidays began the train on the way home has been packed and it was the same today. KTMB made it worse with yet another breakdown, this time, somewhere between Nilai and Seremban. Two minutes delay they told us and it was the same thing on the Sentul - P Klang line. Only if I were the CEO of KTMB! lol.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...