Thursday, April 12, 2007

On The Train, Jan 29, 2007

At least most of them were happy, at least they seemed like they were, in the packed train. But the again looks could be deceiving. Deceiving or not it was obvious everyone was in their on world. Sleeping, reading, talking, listening, staring at nothingness or being bored they were within their own space. No doubt some might be questioning their sanity of subjecting themselves to the stupidity of KTMB. The fact was compounded when I found out at Kajang one Seremban bound Komuter already stranded on the platform. I was very lucky I was not on that train if not I would be surely be cursing KTMB bigtime. I seriously mean bigtime.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...