Thursday, April 5, 2007

On The Plane, Nov. 11, 2006

I woke up a bit late than usual and rushed to get ready for breakfast and leave for the airport. Actually I was lucky to have awakened at all as it was only at almost 0400 that I went to sleep. I just did not know why I could not go to sleep.

I checked in straight away once I was at Changi Airport. I did not go to the lounge but instead went around browsing searching for bookstores. I was a bit disappointed though as I could not find any good book for me to read. By that time I received a couple of SMSs from my friends for one thing or the other.

I boarded immediately when the gate opened and the rest of the journey was a non event until I reached home.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...