Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Blog

Up until now I have a nice flow of traffic coming into my blog. When I first embarked on my writing journey I was not really expecting much from it but just a channel for me to write what ever I like. In this case the adage ‘if you build it they will come’ became a reality for me. Just recently someone from my alma mater left a comment, glad to discover my blog and linked it to his. I have a few groups of people reading my blog that at one time in my life and some still are having an association with me. The only group that I am waiting to discover is from my primary school Sekolah Kebangsaan Galing Kuantan Pahang. Maybe I have to write more of my years there to attract few attentions.

Recently as well, due to the performance of blogspirit server I created a duplicate of this blog at blogspot and I am still populating that one. The one in blogspot is titled ghaz-lifejourney. Apart from duplicate of postings I added new ‘old’ writings, from my collection and spice things a little bit with few original images

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...