Friday, April 27, 2007

On The Train, April 6, 2007

I have not been updating my blog lately due to the following reasons:

I have three very interesting books to finish
I have nothing good to write, and
I am very lazy to do so

Of course it is more of the #3 :))))))

The usual Friday evening commuters are on board now and we had just left KL Sentral. Now I am hearing three different languages were spoken into handphones – Malay next to me, Chinese about a meter at 2 o’clock and Indian at 3 o’clock. Hei, I thought I am hearing a fourth foreign language. All three were talking as if they were the only one on this train. With so many different languages spoken on this train I wonder why I could just only able to speak English and Malay (more if you consider Kelantan’s, Nogori’s, Perak’s, Utara’s way of speaking different languages). The Commuters are getting interesting and louder now as I could hear Chinese conversation all the way from the other end of the coach.

The Mid Valley crowds are making the train even livelier now. As expected they are happy lots enjoying the Friday evening anticipating the eventual weekend. Talking about weekend it would be another hectic one for me.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...