Thursday, April 5, 2007

On The Train, Nov. 16, 2006

Tried to be home early but KTMB got another idea. We were informed the service was 20 minutes behind schedule. So I was left looking at the dark sky waiting for the illusive Seremban train. Obviously it was packed at KL Sentral and despite the aircon I was perspiring and uncomfortable. If someone is claustrophobic I would think the person would even be in worse state sitting at where I was. Just imagine cramped at your seat and if you looked up you are actually staring at rows of either stomachs or asses. Your sight to both sides also limited between your left and right hands. It was worse at Mid Valley where few ugly Malaysians showed their true colors by pushing in into already a sardine can. Few yell of angry voices were heard. The heat and sweat made me sleepy and under the circumstances I really did not mind if I dozed off.

Surprisingly it was a bit better at Bandar Tasek Selatan.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...