Thursday, April 19, 2007

On The Train, Mar 6, 2007

I overslept and had to take the 0724 train to work. I deduced that the medications that I took the night before were still in effect as I continue to yawn and falling asleep even while I was standing. The 0724 train got me to the office albeit I had to stand all the way. Under different circumstances it would not be a problem for me but that morning every part of my body went to sleep. I can tell you it was really a challenge standing up in a packed train that morning. Couple of times I actually simply dozed off only the mono poll saving me from total disgrace.

My condition was no better at the office but since I had a full day meetings it was alright as I managed to pace myself.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...