Thursday, April 5, 2007

On The Train, Nov.13, 2006

I just could not believe myself that I felt so tired going to work. I actually dozed off to sleep as soon as I sat down on the train. In fact I was fortunate to have awakened at Bank Negara station. If not I might have a really nice story to write :). The day went by lethargically for me and I was so obvious so much so that most of my colleagues in the office commented so. I was just like just gotten back from a Washington, DC trip – that tired I was. Since I had major things to clear away I forced myself and managed to make the day meaningful.

I was actually oblivious of my surrounding on my ride home. With my head down I was typing away while trying to remember every details of my trip. In that state obviously I felt Bangi came too soon to my liking.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...