Wednesday, April 11, 2007

On The Train, Dec 18, 2006

A few more days ahead of me to end 2006 but still a lot of unfinished businesses on the plate. All of them need my serious attention. The good thing is that other aspect of my working life has gone pretty well.

It was really a packed train going home today. Some were standing on the platform at KL Sentral wondering blankly on what had happened. On the train I could hear baby or at least a small child crying.

It was amazing for three consecutive stations we passed the other train from the opposite direction today. The other amazing thing was that all of them were as packed as ours. Looking out at Serdang station I saw the new roof installed recently by KTMB. If I am not mistaken they almost completed all the stations that I passes everyday now. At least KTMB is doing the right thing here as before we, the commuters, were subjected to hot sun and heavy downpour.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...