Thursday, April 19, 2007

On The Train, Mar 2, 2007

Wow!, there goes another week and a stressful one for me as well. Looking at things going on now I am expecting many more stressful ones in the future J). I guess manageable stress for now as I still manage to smile and laugh at the end of each day. Today a dear friend of mine sent a pps (powerpoints show) on having happiness in life where in the last slide the it conclude that to achieve happiness means;

To hate no one
Avoid having a stressful life
Looking at the bright side of things
Help others
Live a simple life


To me all within my means but a bit harder to achieve number two.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...