Thursday, March 1, 2007

On The Train, Sept. 4, 2006

I somehow bought myself an original copy of Grease VCD over the weekend and I put it on, on the way home. Because of that I could not think or do anything else. For the record I have seen Grease for more then ten times. Four times while I was in school in Seremban in 1978. I could not remember whether it was Capitol or Rex but indeed four times. So you could imagine how many triggers that I had unconsciously set for myself. Now watching the movie again triggers a look of happy feeling in me. I was in 1978 all the way home. So that is powerful. I believe we could apply this concept for managing knowledge. Context and Triggers for better knowledge recall and transfer.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...