Tuesday, March 20, 2007

On The Train Oct 30, 2006

After a whole week of holidays naturally it was a bummer to get up and go to work this morning. It got better for me as the day grew and by the time I was on the train home I was already in my normal mood. There were still a lot of people with big bags or rucksacks boarded on my way home. Remnants of holiday makers no doubt.

Today I met my old friend from my Syracuse days that I have not met for at least 13 years. I just could not believe we have not met that long. I was glad I did and we had a chat to catch up on old times at his hotel. Because of that now I am thinking about Syracuse. Well it was not so much about the place but the experience of being there, meeting new friends, new culture and environments. Still no matter where we are the one thing that we will cherish for ever is the friendship that we created or have with our friends. Apart from the business or working world there are three big moments in my life that were so significant to me. Seven years in school, three years in college and almost two years in Syracuse. Three set of friends that are constantly encroaching into my life. Now I really understand about the social network that matters

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...