Thursday, March 1, 2007

On The Train, Sept. 25, 2006

I caught the 1802 train and I think I would make home before berbuka puasa. If not, well, what else is new, I’ll accept it as I cannot be sure to arrive home on time even if I drove.

At KL Sentral boarded a pregnant lady and I purposely ignored her as I wanted to see if there was anybody closed to her would offer her a seat. I would have if I could do if fast enough as I already had my laptop on my lap. I was sad nobody directly in front of her offered their seat immediately. Only a lady on the opposite seat gave up her seat for her. Ugly Malaysian during Ramadan.Second day of Ramadan and I am already about to break the fast on the train, barely.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...