Tuesday, March 20, 2007

On The Train, Oct. 18, 2006

I actually managed to pull it off yesterday. Ghaz saved the day again. We were not that late and I managed, more like lucky :)), to get a table at Equatorial. The spread was a bit disappointment for all of us alas we enjoyed ourselves.

Now, I am very late, KTMB failed me yet again, 1903 still at Salak Selatan. Due to the delay the train is packed with non Muslim as the majority, Chinese mostly. In front of me standing two Chinese ladies and a guy. The first one on my left is standing reading a newspaper, the one in the middle one hand clutching her hand bag with her left arm and holding the bar with her right, and the guy has her rucksack in front of his stomach like a pregnant woman. Of course sitting, at my eye level I am staring at couples of buttocks. Mostly that I dare not look at for too long

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...