Tuesday, March 20, 2007

On The Train, Nov 2, 2006

Last two days my old friend mentioned to me about my writing, short bio, that I have shared with them. Immediately I asked him what he was talking about as I could not remember exactly which piece of writing he was talking about. Well, I have written quiet a bit and I like to share my writings with my friends sometimes. The problem is sometimes I did not keep my own writing just like the writing that we were talking about. Today he sent me two para of the piece and I digged in our mailing list to trace and copy it back. I found it and I spent the rest of my journey home reading and, I cannot resisted, updating it. I am thinking whether I should share it here.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...