Thursday, March 1, 2007

On The Train, Sept. 1, 2006

My mind was still thinking about Merdeka when I boarded the train home. Not that I am being too patriotic, patriotic yes, but just thinking about the state we are in at the moment. Yesterday, the whole nation was celebrating and my guess a lot of us just did that – celebrating. Celebrating what? Only you know the answer. We had the Merdeka run yesterday at BSP and my wife and I participated in the veteran and lady’s category respectively while Kak Cik in lady’s remaja category. I completed the run without stopping and managed myself am eight position, my wife tenth and Kak Cik fourth. Each of us brought back a similar hamper. We took part actually just for exercise sake the hampers were bonuses for us.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...