Thursday, March 1, 2007

Interesting Weekend, Sept. 16-17, 2006

I do not know what Saka is in English but that was the main thing in our life this weekend. It started out with what we know already but before the weekend is over we knew a lot more. A lot more interesting stuff and it was all in the family. We were humored to know that at least two of us have a big farm each. Rest assured no matter if you were a fifth, sixth or even a tenth generation of ‘pendatang’ you almost 90% would have it and you do not know it. My advice is to go and see someone who is knowledgeable and have your self ‘scanned’. After my last experience I thought I was clean there were actually a lot more inhabitants. What can I say a true blue so called Rawa royalty blood in my vein.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...