Tuesday, March 20, 2007

On The Train, Oct.19, 2006

The David Copperfield’s act by KTMB continues. I thought yesterday was an exception but apparently now it is a norm. Luckily I got a seat at KL Sentral. I felt guilty about it later, as I taking out my laptop I did not realize a pregnant lady boarded and was standing in front of me. A lady sitting next to me jumped up to offer her seat realizing it I felt an immediate remorse. The train was packed just like yesterday and just like yesterday I was either staring at computer screen or once in a while few butts or stomach. The only different today there were a lot of Indians with their huge luggage going home for Deepavali. I would expect tomorrow to be even worse with everyone already on leave.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...