Wednesday, January 31, 2007

On The Train, Sept 27, 2005 – Unreliable

The commuter service has been unreliable in the morning lately. Today I had to wait until 0702 hr for my normal train that supposed to come at 0647 hr. I just could not understand why these delays? This morning alone I heard a lot of commuters were cursing KTMB because they would be late for work and I would not blame them for doing what they did. Most of them have the same view that KTMB just couldn’t careless whether we are late for work or not. This is sad, even some of them admitted if there were an express bus service for them as an option they would have gladly say bye bye to KTMB. If only KTMB knew what they do not know…

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...