Wednesday, January 31, 2007

On The Train, Aug. 11, 2005

I just could not believe that there are still a lot of Malaysians consider API of 325 lightly. I saw the majority of the commuters at the station were without their mask. It was so obvious what in the air with the surrounding so depressing to look at. The smell of smoke was obvious as well. I guess health is not a priority to most Malaysians. The train services somehow were delayed and the announcement later told me the delayed was due to the haze!!! I wondered aloud to as why??????? The train was of course a sardine can because of that. In KM term it means we have not learnt much from our past experience.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...