Monday, February 16, 2009

On The Train, Feb 12, 2008

The train must be late as I was standing waiting for the P Klang train to pass by first the Seremban train arrived. It was a nice surprise for and as I said this train must be late as I could not be early. Although there were a lot of commuters then the usual I got a seat when I boarded. The moment I entered a strong coconut oil smell greeted me. Well, it was either someone really use coconut oil, a surprise at this age, or a perfume with coconut oil smell. Whatever it is I felt a little, just a little, uncomfortable. The crowd got bigger at KL Sentral and the compact space made the smell even stronger. I ignored everything and concentrated on writing and thinking.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...