Tuesday, November 17, 2009

On The Train, Nov 13, 2009

From PJ I took a taxi back to KL Sentral and from there I boarded a train to Sg Buloh and I thought I would be getting down at KL Station. I was a smashed tuna and my face was flat on the glass at the wrong part of the door. The door to disembark at KL Station from KL Sentral was on the right side I was on the left. Not wanting to bother myself I just carried on to Bank Negara where I disembarked amidst a chaotic Friday evening crowds. I walked over to the other side and waited for my train. The new system by KTMB seems to be working as the platform was almost empty. At least two short run trains passed in 15 minutes interval. Patiently I waited for my Seremban train that came on time few minutes later. When I was at KL Sentral before it was the usual scene of chaos but when I arrived there afterwards it was a 9pm scene of calm and orderly

Aku ratib mengikut nada
DIiringi bunga-bunga yang mengasyikan
Suara-suara masih berupaya
Gembira
Mengharap hujung minggu yang menlenyap kelesuan

Ratib ku masih segar
Kasut selipar berjenis bewarna
Berbagai bangsa berbagai bahasa
1 Malaysia?
Mungkin kesempurnaan sementara
Yang asyik tapi bertanda tanya

Semalam aku mengharap
Hari ini terjawab
Kekal ku harap
Tiada siapa walaupun KTMB boleh menjawab
Soalan cepumas tetapi jawapan tak berhemah

Ratib ku makin rancak
Mengikut rentak
Tetapi hatiku lesu
Selesu selesuan.
Malas ku memberontak
Mata meledak
Perut ku berkocak

Ratib ku
Melalaikan rindu
Mengumpan kuyu
Ya Allah aku di atas keretapi kenapa aku merapu

2 comments:

Jamilah Samian said...

En Ghazali,sajak ni lebih menarik berbanding yang lain. Good flow. Keep it up. TQ

Ghaz said...

Tq Pn Jamilah. I am not whether they can be called sajak or maybe cuma 'Ghaz Merapu Di Atas Keretapi'. :))

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...