Monday, November 2, 2009

On The Train, Oct 29, 2009

KTMB was at its nuisance best yet again today. I was trying my best to be early today and was confident of catching the 2000 train only to be disappointed by the same announcement that is a permanent fixture for any KTMB stations. Although I was already occupied my laptop today I could not stop myself from exclaiming loud enough for everyone on the platform to hear me. Hearing me my office colleague sitting two benches away laughed with me aloud. We were told our train was at Kuang Station which translated to mean at least 45 minutes extra waiting time. I spent my entire waiting time editing my recent cycling photos. Obviously I was not in the mood to be a poet and if I had it would be one hell of a nasty poem.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...