Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On The Train, Sept. 9, 2008

Surprisingly the train was a bit pack today. Sill I got a seat at KL Station. While talking to a colleague on the way to KL Sentral I realized there was a young photographer on the train. At least the way he handled the camera I could say he was a photographer. He took a couple of shots in side the train and it was obvious I was on one or two of the frames. I do not know his intention but well and good for me. The train seems to be moving a bit faster during Ramadhan as I felt soon enough we were at Kajang station already. The train arrived on schedule at Bank Negara Station and we arrived at Kajang at 1900 and we should be at Bangi in 10 minutes.


On the way home during Ramadhan you got more sleepy heads on board. Most that are seating seating would be dozing off or at least they would look really tired with their heads down and some staring out at nothing. Of course being fasting month the train was a bit colder than it used to be for most of us who were fasting. That made the mood a bit somber as we rocked and swayed along the track. As if we were on a Midnight Train to Georgia (the country).

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...