Friday, September 19, 2008

On The Train, Sept. 18, 2008

I was still reading the Ghost Train to the Eastern Star for the last few days and could not detach myself from it to write on the train. But today I just did not feel like reading although I have just few more chapters to go. The train was full at KL Sentral as usual but yesterday was really a surprise. Yesterday was Nuzul Quran holiday for Selangor and every year on this day KL would be jam packed with people from Selangor shopping and they would also packed the train going home in the evening effecting office travelers like me. But it was not so yesterday. The first experience of bliss Nuzul Quran holiday aftermath in my whole life working in KL. Could it be that most of us are prudent now or was it because we do not have the cash to spend anymore?

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...