Friday, December 7, 2007

On The Train (Elderly commuters), Nov. 27, 2007

Nowadays I really do not have the urge nor the brain capacity to write about my rides on the train. Looking around inside the coach I just felt I have nothing to write anymore until at Kajang I saw three elderly commuters with their tired and sleepy face taking down the isle in front of me. What so unique about them was that the man was holding a child on his lap and the two elderly ladies both sitting in line with him talking happily. I could guess they were visiting and could be their first time on the Komuter. I could be wrong but they seem to be so. Come to think of it we would not see this scene before. Most of them would either take a bus or taxi. But now they considered short train ride as an option for them. What it means is that they were confident on their ability to make the right decision.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...