Friday, December 7, 2007

On The Train, Dec. 5, 2007

As usual I took out my book to read but the only thing was I continued reading all the way to Bank Negara station. It was Sam Swope’s I am a Pencil, a narrative of a writer’s, Swope, experience teaching 3rd Grade class in Queens, New York, on how to write. It has been wonderful reading so far. While reading and looking around the train I realized how I missed the things that I love to see before. So stay awake Ghaz! But nowadays I just could not help to doze off most of the time as I was really tired coming home every night now.

I was late then ever going home today. The coach was really empty except for one person when I boarded at Bank Negara station. It was a lonely surreal ride home.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...