Friday, December 7, 2007

On The Train, Dec 6, 2007

Staying alone in the office late in the night I could not help feeling déjà vu. The pressure was so intense I thought I had learnt my lesson well in MDC for three years. Handling this project have not been very easy for me as I confronted with challenges after challenges as if trying to test my resolve all the way to the end. I know I’ll survive this one but maybe not without hurting myself along the way.

The train came at around 2222

At least two persons were standing with a book in hand reading oblivious of the packed surrounding. The man was reading Joseph Stiglitz’s Globalization and the lady Geisha. Apparently a lot of people were shopping at Mid Valley or maybe they work there and taking their ride home. It would be nice if most of them be reading a book each as well. It just like hoping the Malaysian football team to win the SEA game gold medal in Korat. It is not going to happen.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...