Monday, July 14, 2008

On The Train, July 2, 2008

I am on a second refurbished Komuter train going home. I am sure at least the second one because the first one that was on the Klang route came before this train. I did not comment on it when I was onboard the first one then but the seats are just too high for us Asians. Also it is not conducive if you had your laptop, on your lap, typing. Kids seating on it would definitely have their legs dangling. So despite what they have gone through they failed to get this one right yet again. When we were at Bandar Tasek Selatan the third refurbished train stopped next to us. It seems KTMB succumbed to political pressure to perform. Well after much publicity. As always reactive.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...