Monday, July 14, 2008

On The Train, July 10, 2008

I was bedridden the last two days and it was really bad. I have not fallen sick that bad for quite a while now. I definitely not as strong as I used to be before and I suspect there was a second element causing my illness.

My old school buddies recent after 30 years reunions rekindled the flame to write again and I am continuing to use the train as the vehicle and metaphor for my writings. .

Recently as well I had the pleasure of being surprised while attending a one day course. If you have read Minding Organization you will know what I am talking about below. Prof Moshe Rubinstein was an unassuming, down to earth Prof from UCLA. He connected the dots for me that day. After trying so hard to understand complexity, chaos and emergence I was reintroduced to the subjects in a very simple way. Probably I’ll write about this when I am a bit better

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...