Friday, July 31, 2009

On The Train, July 29, 2009

I was already tired and really looking forward to catch the 2040 train home but then my mood was spoilt by KTMB yet again. The train was announced to be 30 minutes late where in the end came at 2108. I boarded in a carriage occupied by a number of college students wearing mask going home for their unscheduled holidays due to the H1N1 pandemics. The situation in Malaysia is getting worse it seems as today the fourth death was reported. I was personally impacted by this when I was told yesterday that I had been in a meeting with a positive carrier in attendance last week. Since incubation period for H1N1 is 7 days I only have tomorrow to see whether or not I have been infected.

1 comment:

Ave Hashim said...

So how are you En Ghaz? Hopefully nothing serious yea. Take care

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...