Thursday, May 21, 2009

On The Train, May 20, 2009

The train arrival board was blinking with Seremban on it when I arrived at the platform indicating that my train would arrive in two minutes. However at the same time an announcement came on to say that the Klang train will be arriving in six minutes. So I did not rush myself as I knew definitely my train would not come around in another half an hour. By now you would have known that KTMB has its own concept of time that nobody else could comprehend. Nevertheless I adapted well so as not to create further aggravations. Just like yesterday the train was only full with commuters at KL Sentral.

I saw two persons reading today and both were ladies. Boys and men were being, at least they thought they were, macho again. I did not know what good that going to be for them.

I was seriously thinking that I have to start to make what I believe and expert in solve real Malaysian problems. I would be a tall order but if I would want to remain certain I have to do it. It is the real test of my raison d’etre.

1 comment:

Berisman said...

Jus do it,my friend!Show them good examples..

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...