Wednesday, April 1, 2009

On The Train, Mar 30, 2009

Because of work I left the office at 1920 and caught the next train back at a quarter to seven. As I walked on the platform all indications were pointing towards services on schedule. I was glad and I really do not need the extra unnecessary stress going home today. The commuters were also decent with KL Sentral came with a nice surprise for some people. I was so engrossed typing my old travelogue that I did not realized it was raining heavily outside until I was at Kajang. Upon reaching Bnagi I SMSed Col Azudin to let me know wheth e the reply ‘Cancel’. A bit frustrated but I understood as it was still pouring when I got off the train. er the ride is on or not and after about 10 minutes cam

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...