Wednesday, April 1, 2009

On The Train, Mar 31, 2009

For a few weeks now that being on the train to work was like being in Siberia. I am very sure it is not just me as I could see everyone was almost shivering with cold. Even with my sweater I was still shaking to the bones. At this rate I may start wearing a winter jacket going to work every morning. Again KTMB got it priority wrong. Not doubt in this climate air conditioner is very useful and important but with their poor services now an ice box would please anybody.

It was the 2203 train that I boarded home and I was late because the VC that I had to manage. I am not complaining merely stating the fact. Although that means I could go cycling I was please going home knowing the train would be near empty. The commuters only really picked up a bit at KL Sentral and Mid Valley

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...