Wednesday, March 18, 2009

On The Train, Mar 17, 2009

I am going to adopt a bad attitude of ‘they come when they come and they arrive when they arrive’ as far as KTMB Komuter train is concern. I am that fed up and believe that KTMB really do not have the capacity to improve. Not even an ounce.

I wanted to be early today and came down for the 1800 train but it never came. Instead a second P Klang train arrived after 15 minutes wait followed by an announcement that a technical problem, what else, occurred between
Putra and Segambut stations. As I was very tired I was lucky I got a seat at KL Sentral when somebody seating in front on me disembarked.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...