Tuesday, March 17, 2009

On The Train, Mar. 16, 2009

It started to rain at around 1630 and it continued until few minutes past six. Not wanting to take the risk of KTMB’s failure once again I decided to stay back and go home after maghrib. From my office I could see the train service was like doing it’s normal run but knowing KTMB that could mean an ounce of thing.

I walked down to the platform with just a right time for the 2020 train but what came immediately was the Ipoh shuttle train and with that I knew instantly my train would be late. It rolled in at 2042. Again despite my good intention and trying not to worry about it KTMB still prove to be unreliable. This seems hard if you are reading my runt for the first time. That’s this is not the first time I’ve through this motion of KTMB disservice for the last six years. Can you imagine that, I myself could not believe it had been that long. I am not trying to be dramatic but that is the fact of life. Even now the train is waiting at KL station without us being informed as to what we are waiting for. So it looks like I am going to be late home everyday now.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...