Thursday, November 1, 2007

On The Train (Eating Month), Oct 25, 2007

Well we are in the month of Shawal that is a month that we suppose to be grateful after a full month of fasting. Instead a lot of us made a mistake of making Shawal a full month reason to eat that beat the purpose of fasting in Ramadan in the first place. The number of open houses is mind boggling at the moment and somehow you got caught in them. Although we have the knowledge of what is right or wrong the culture still pull us back down. Coming back from a week of leave was really a challenge for me and I once again managed to forget my password LOL. The first day was difficult but since then I have been going home late as usual. Now I am on a 2030 train home and it is packed with commuters.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...