Wednesday, November 14, 2007

On The Train (Lingam on the train), Nov 13, 2007

I finished reading Complication on the way home yesterday and I thought to continue with Black Swan on the way home today. Instead I was typing yesterday’s entry. I finished that entry when I reached Kajang. I was to engross with it to my surprise at UKM my old school mate Lingam (nickname of course) walked back towards me and we surprised each other. He was on the way back to Seremban and got on board at KL Sentral. What a pleasant surprise and to make it even more interesting both of us had our laptop on and busy typing. So are we nerds now? Both of us were oblivious of our presence. Because my station was the next one after UKM we did not get much time to catch up.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...