Friday, September 7, 2007

On The Train, Sept 6, 2007

I realized this morning that there are a lot of new faces on the train. Ultimately this means that there are more people using the train as even the 0631 train from Bangi was already almost full. You will be very lucky if you were to get a seat if you boarded at UKM. I did not realize this before primarily because I normally doze off after reading for a few minutes. I blame the content of what I am reading rather than anything else as I am sure I would be wide awake if I were reading an interesting stuff. Nevertheless I got a bit more rest after a very tired day in the office.

The composition of commuters going home was a bit interesting today. We had a balance of age, races as well as local and foreign. Being in the coach felt like being in a midst of one big happy family having a party and I just sat absorbing the nice atmosphere.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...